Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including your name, address, email address, telephone number, payment information, and other similar information that can be used to identify you (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Specifically, when you use the Website, we may collect the following:
Information You Provide to Us When You
- Fill in forms on the Website, including when you register to use the Website or purchase or request services;
- Contact us;
- Place an order; or
- Otherwise post or publish on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
Automatic Data Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifts) that permit us for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information it collects about you or that you provide to it, including any Personally Identifiable Information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To administer and improve the Website, including by monitoring and analyzing the Website traffic and usage patterns;
- To notify you about changes to the Website that may affect your use of it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your Personally Identifiable Information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to your Personally Identifiable Information in this way, please contact us using the below contact information.
If you provide any feedback to the Website, you agree that it is not confidential and that we may reproduce, display, perform, distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use such feedback as it deems appropriate, for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes, in its sole discretion.
How We Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restricting, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims.
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of JK Executive or others.
We do not sell or rent or your information.
How We Protect Your Information
We use commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on the Website. These procedures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, and Website monitoring. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your data to the Website thus is done entirely at your own risk.
Third Party Website and Social Media Features
The Website may contain links to other sites, including those of third parties. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third party websites or Websites through the Website, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personally Identifiable Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your Personally Identifiable Information without also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share any California consumer personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent. California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us using the contact information set forth below.
The Website is hosted and operated in the United States. By using the Website, you are consenting to the transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information to the United States. If you are accessing the Website from outside of the United States, please be advised that United States’ law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction.
We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information about individuals residing in the European Union. If you believe we have collected information about any individuals residing in the European Union, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected the Personally Identifiable Information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information. If you are aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature. This Website does not currently respond to such signal.
JK Executive Strategies, LLC
The Park at Allen’s Creek
132 Allen’s Creek Road
Rochester, NY 14618